Want to ask us something?

Send your question--any question-- to dsknight@deesknight.com. Please include your name and put Question in your subject line. Thanks!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Law or Disorder?

Q: I was stopped by a policeman this morning. He said he wouldn't write me a ticket if I went out with him. My insurance is already sky high due to an accident, so I accepted his offer. But now I'm worried. Did I do the right thing, or should I call it off and take my punishment?

Worried and Going Too Fast

Anne: Dear Worried,
While I sympathize with your high insurance rates, you know in your heart the right thing to do. Contact him and tell him you've changed your mind. Then report his bad behavior to his bosses. How dare he blackmail you into dinner--or worse! Good luck!

Dee: Good luck is what you'll need if you follow Anne's advice. Why are you worried? Get real, Woman! How often are you handed a virtual "Get Out of Jail Free" card? Or practically free--I mean, a dinner, for Pete's sake.

I have two questions: Is he good looking and did he show you his handcuffs? Have fun, Girlfriend, and enjoy all that money you're saving!