Want to ask us something?

Send your question--any question-- to dsknight@deesknight.com. Please include your name and put Question in your subject line. Thanks!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little foreplay on the drive home

Q: I need advice on how to handle a problem I have with my boyfriend. Whenever we drive anywhere, he likes me to sit right next to him and play with his "private parts.” I like doing it but I wonder if people in trucks and on the street can see what I am doing. He said don't worry about it but I do.

Signed,
Worried

Anne: Worried, the first thing I thought when I read your question is how dangerous that is. If your boyfriend is really concerned for you and not the titillation of what you do to him, he should have you sit where you can be “belted” in. Tell him you’ll play with his privates when you’re safely off the roadways. I’d say he could play with his own thingy while driving, but he should keep both hands on the wheel. Remember, safety first!

Dee: Worried, Jack and I drove a truck for years, and I can tell you, truckers can (and do!) see what goes on in cars beside them. I remember once, Jack drove for miles beside a car while a girl gave her boyfriend a BJ. I finally had to cover his eyes to get him to speed by them. (Just kidding.)

Did they know they could be seen? Well, yeah. Is it more exciting to receive (or give) a BJ when you're being watched? Well, YEAH.

Should you sit beside your sweetie and fiddle around while cruising down the road? Personally, I care more about my life than whether Jack gets felt up, so I wear a safety belt at all times in the car. Beyond safety, a lot of states require a seat belt and will ticket the driver if a passenger isn’t wearing one. I do agree with Anne on the safety first warning. However...

Barring those considerations, if you’re just driving around town at 20-25 MPH and your chances of flying through the windshield with a hard stop is nil, hey, why not? People in pickups will be able to watch, but who cares (unless the person is your mom or dad or preacher)? On the way home from dinner or a movie, a little in-the-car foreplay might be just the extra spark to strike before a lusty romp at home.